Sunday, February 10, 2008

Who am I and What am I doing here?

I am a traditional conservative who feels that his voice may add some value to the dialogue in Pennsylvania Politics. I am not claiming to be the Edmund Burke of PA, but I don’t feel like using my real name, and Burke is pretty cool. In addition to Burke I am also a fan of tradition, symbols, healthy prejudices, James Madison, John Marshall, the Eagles, George Washington, Both President Adams, limited and decentralized government power, John Roberts and Sam Alito, Notre Dame, Calvin Coolidge, Dwight Eisenhower, lower case “r” republicanism, Aristotle and Aquinas, Machiavelli, the Phillies, Saints John Neumann and Katherine Drexel, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, and many other good people, groups, and ideas. I am not a fan of Woodrow Wilson, secularist, Rousseau, ideology, Mitt Romney, Scientologists, Earl Warren, direct democracy, Thomas Jefferson, and Neo Cons. I hope my random thoughts I share with my tens of potential readers bring them to similar conclusions.

2 comments:

Gort said...

Welcome to the circus. I'll add you to NEPA Blogs and my place the next time I update the blogrolls.

Nice start, I hope you update regularly.

Anonymous said...

you may like this blog.

www.joeleonardi.wordpress.com

rob